Amilyte is a water-soluble powder formulation of vitamins, electrolytes and amino acids which are all essential for promoting growth, health and productivity.
Combination of these nutrients is effective in alleviating stress, dehydration and assist in fast recovery from disease outbreak. These nutrients improve appetite and feed conversion efficiency of the animal.
As an ideal supplement for breeders, Amilyte improves reproductive performances such as fertilitity, prolificacy, weaning rate in livestock and hatchability in poultry. Better feed efficiency and low rate of disease incidence can also be observed in animals supplemented with Amilyte via drinking water.
As a well-balanced and highly soluble supplement, Amilyte promotes overall production and performance of poultry and livestock animals.
Amilyte performs the following
- Has a role in normal protein synthesis.
- Is involved in the normal digestion and utilization of dietary nutrients.
- Is involved in normal reproductive performance.
- Has a role in normal energy metabolism and growth.
- Has a role in maintaining cellular integrity and health nerve and muscle function.
- Has a role in assisting in the maintenance of normal appetite and bodyweight.
- Has a role in normal general metabolism, nervous system and reproductive function.
- Has a role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
Directions For Use
Poultry - Mix 5 g per 5 L of drinking water for 5-7 days.
Swine - Mix 5 g per 5 L of drinking water for 5-7 days.
Cow, Sheep & Goat - Mix 5 g per animal per day via drinking water for 5-7 days.
Foals - Administer 5 g via drinking water per animal per day.
Mares, Stallions, Race Horses - Administer 10 g via drinking water per animal per day.
Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct heat and sunlight.